JJW Brick.com offers complete brick paver repairs to all residential home sites located in Macomb County and Oakland County Michigan. One of the advantages of installing brick pavers for your patio, walkway or driveway is that they can easily be repaired or replaced without a noticeable difference. There are several reasons why paverswould requirerepair work, and here are some of the most common issues.
Settling and Shifting of Brick Pavers
- Poorly compacted sub-base and/or bedding sand.
- Not deep enough base material or wrong base material for soil type.
- Improper pitch causing water to pool in one or more areas.
Cracking or Scaling of Brick Pavers
- Using cheap brick pavers that are made with poor materials.
- Using rock salt for de-icing.
Spreading of Brick Pavers
- Loose or inadequate edge restraints.
- Poorly laid brick patterns that do not consistently break bond lines.
- Using the wrong jointing sand which washes out frequently.
These are the most common issues that homeowners encounter with their brick pavers, retaining walls, and brick steps. If your project is in need of repair, let an expert from JJW BrickScape give you a free analysis as to what caused your project to fail, and provide a solution that will prevent this problem from happening again. A brick paver repair is done correctly only when the root of the problem is fixed – anything else is temporary.
Our Paver Repair Services Include:
- Brick paver patios, walkways, driveways, porches, courtyards, and pool decks.
- Brick paver step repairs – rebuilding of brick steps to make them safe and up to code.
- Retaining wall repairs – re-leveling of retaining wall blocks and garden wall stones.
- Cap Cutting – closing the gaps between each retaining wall to provide a tighter fit.