JJW Brick.com offers complete brick paver repairs to all residential home sites located in Macomb County and Oakland County Michigan. One of the advantages of installing brick pavers for your patio, walkway or driveway is that they can easily be repaired or replaced without a noticeable difference. There are several reasons why pavers would require repair work, and here are some of the most common issues.
Settling and Shifting of Brick Pavers
- Poorly compacted sub-base.
- Not deep enough base material.
- Improper pitch.
Cracking or Scaling of Brick Pavers
- Using cheap brick pavers.
- Using rock salt for de-icing.
Spreading of Brick Pavers
- Loose edge restraints.
- Poorly laid brick patterns.
- Using the wrong jointing sand.
These are the most common issues that homeowners encounter with their brick pavers, retaining walls, and brick steps. If your project is in need of repair, let an expert from JJW Brick.com give you a free analysis as to what caused your project to fail, and provide a solution that will prevent this problem from happening again. A brick paver repair is done correctly only when the root of the problem is fixed – anything else is temporary.
Our Paver Repair Services Include:
- Brick paver patios, walkways, driveways, porches, courtyards, and pool decks.
- Brick paver step repairs – rebuilding of brick steps to make them safe and up to code.
- Retaining wall repairs – re-leveling of retaining wall blocks and garden wall stones.
- Cap Cutting – closing the gaps between each retaining wall to provide a tighter fit.
Hire Us to Make Your Pavers Look New Again!
We also offer Power washing, Polymeric sand and Paver Sealing